Friday, August 13, 2010

Taco Ring

1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 cup grated cheese
2 Tbsp water
2 pkg refrigerated crescent roll dough

Preheat oven to 375. Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water. Arrange cresecent triangles in a circle on a pizza pan or cookie sheet, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside. Spoon mixture around the circle. Fold points of triangles. Tuck under points, filling will not be completely covered. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Garnish with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, salsa and sour cream.

3 comments:

  1. I think I need a pic of the circle or ring and how you arrange it. I am having a hard time seeing it my head. I want to try it though, sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I need a pic so I can see what it looks like. But I am definitely going to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...that's interesting looking. Sounds tasty though!

    ReplyDelete